Visual Studio extension able to link files of a base project to all other projects.
For example, assume the following project structure:
The projects can be linked automatically.
This project has been moved to GitHub:
The main features are:
- Automatically synchronizes linked files from a root project to a selectable list of other projects
- Copies xaml files for NET40 because they cannot be linked (bug in Visual Studio)
- Does not remove files that are not linked (so actual files are not removed, only linked files)
- Rules so files can not be added for specific target projects or not be removed from specific target projects
- Configuration editor to be able to easily manage the rules